Tuesday 13 July 2010

Smart casual?

Sooo I'm starting my first internship tomorrow at Propaganda P.R agency. Apart from being very excited, I needed to brainstorm a few outfit ideas so I'm not rushing around at 7am trying on hundreds of different outfit combos! (as I know I'll do, and I never achieve anything, always returning to the first outfit, I know everyones guilty of the same thing!)

I'm guessing , as its a sleek, modern office environment , maybe smart casual? business dress? presentable? not looking like a tramp?

Here are my initial outfit ideas;


Dress; Nikki Lee California from the 60's
Denim shirt; Gap s/s 10'

Dress; Rare @ Topshop Mid-season sale!

Dress; Blue maxi-dress, Topshop Basics
Denim look cropped jacket; River island summer 06'
Key long pendant; a stall at camden market this year.



along with this I'm just going to mix my new khaki maxi skirt with smart tops and lots of accessories and I'm sure I'll cope!

:)
So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment